Support the most vulnerable and discriminated communities to survive this crisis.
Our Immediate Emergency Response
Our first priority is to support those directly impacted by the crisis. This includes:
- Distributing emergency supplies, food kits and sanitation equipment
- Communicating accurate information on preventative healthcare, (including social distancing, use of PPE and sanitizers, and vaccinations) for vulnerable communities
- Working closely with local Governments to ensure emergency relief and welfare support reaches the most vulnerable
- Supporting people to get access to medical care by providing ambulance services and life-saving oxygen
- Protecting women and girls vulnerable to increased risk of violence
Global Cooperation, Collective Vulnerability
The crisis is a global issue, and while the communities we work with may live in the margins, their health and well-being affects us all.
We will be doing everything we can to meet the increasing need in India and Nepal - but we need your help to respond. Please, support us by making a donation below so that we can make sure the most vulnerable families survive this crisis.